Manual shades offer excellent light and glare control with an uninterrupted view to the exterior. They protect furnishings from harsh UV damage and save energy costs. They are simple to use, easy to clean and are durable in all types of commercial or residential applications.
- Mechanisms Heavy Duty Patented Technology
R16 Type 6 Nylon w/ 3 high strength carbon steel wrap springs.
R24 Type 6 Nylon w/ 5 high strength carbon steel wrap springs.
Galaxy Type 6 Nylon geared clutch w/ 1.6 to 1 ratio for better lifting efficiency.
- Chain - #10 Qualified Stainless Steel is standard. Color chain is available.
- Brackets Standard brackets are .125 thick steel ceiling, rear or side mount.
- Tubes & Spline - SKYCO Shading exclusive die designs with key ways providing for simple field adjustability or changing of fabric bands. Soft PVC spline is welded onto shade band to affix shade to tube.
- 1 1/2” Tube w/ single spline key way in .065 gauge wall.
- 2 1/2” Tube w/ three spline key ways in .071 gauge wall.
- Hembar Custom SKYCO Shading extrusion welded on 3 sides into hem pocket.
Motorizing shades is the state of the art way to control the interior environment of commercial, hospitality, institutional and residential installations. The superb styling of these shading systems offers the ultimate in sun protection and temperature control.
All SKYCO Shading motorized shades are custom made to your exact size, color and material specifications.
- Styles Flat Roller and Roman shades in solar screens and blackout fabrics.
- Single shades One fabric band on a tube w/one motor.
- Coupled and banded systems operating up to 8 shade bands with a single motor.
- Brackets - .125 gauge steel nickel-plated or powdercoated. Single and dual brackets available in ceiling or rear mounting configurations.
- Tubes & Spline - SKYCO Shading exclusive die designs providing 3 keyways for simple field adjustability or changing of fabric bands. Soft PVC spline is welded onto shade band to affix shade to tube. 2 1/2” Tube is .071 gauge wall. Larger tube sizes (3 1/2” and larger) are available for oversized shades.
- Hembar Custom SKYCO Shading extrusions are welded on 3 sides into hem pocket.
- Motors Tubular AC motors are 120V, designed to meet U. S. and international electrical standards. The motors come in several sizes, speeds and lift capacities for use with virtually any size window shade requirement. Lift capacity by style:
LT50 Series 38 RPM Models 504S2 515S2 to 130 pounds 46 rotations.
LT50 Series 20 RPM - Models 515A2 535A2 to 300 pounds 46 rotations.
LT50 Series 14 RPM Models 510R2 550R2 to 440 pounds 34 rotations.
LT60 Series 14 RPM Models 660A2 & 680A2 to 700 pounds 34 rotations.
ILT Series 38 RPM Models 506S2 & 515S2 to 130 pounds 300 rotations.
Altus RTS 38 RPM Models 506S2 & 510S2 to 88 pounds 300 rotations.
Altus RTS 20 RPM Model 525A2 to 220 pounds 300 rotations.
LT28 12V & 24V for low voltage small shade installations.
Electronics for Motorized Window Treatments
- Switches - Three position - Paddle, rocker, and toggle white standard (ivory optional). One or two motors can be controlled off a single DPDT switch. Key switches and key pads are also available.
- Group Control by GCS II A low voltage control system controlling 4 motors. Multiple groups can be controlled by a master switch. Sun sensor, timers, and remote controls interface to GCS II’s.
- Individual and Group Control by IGC & IGC3N1 Operates 1-3 motors and groupings of motors individually and in sub groups with master control. Dry contact interface is available for connection to automation and audiovisual control systems. Sun sensor, timers, and remote controls interface to IGC systems.
- Sun Sensors, Timers and Wind (exterior applications) operate individual and group control systems as noted.
- Radio and Infrared Remote Controls Radio and IR controls are available in several configurations and integrators to fulfill any complexity of control options.
Animeo IB+ Building Automation - enables the automatic control of all interior and exterior window treatments.
- Automatic control system - The system controls 8 zones determined by the level of light level and room temperature. The shade management software can be linked to the HVAC systems by a personal computer.
- Sensors The sensors transmit information concerning light level and temperature via sensor boxes.
- Decentralized Zone Control The motor controllers manage the priorities from information delivered from local wired and wireless control points.
Architecturally stylish shades available in solar, woven woods, bamboo, grass, some blackout material and customer's own.
- Style Flat or Soft Fold
- Manual Cord Pulley or Bead / Reel
• 120V AC with 2” aluminum tube.
• Motor in a tube with take up reels or “C” clamps take up the heavy duty lift cord.
- Motor Controls - Switches, radio & IR remote, sun sensor, home automation and audio visual interface. Shades can operate individually and / or in groups.
- Brass rings or grommets for cord guide.
- 1” x 2” or 1” x 4” wood mounting board covered all sides with matching fabric to shade.
- Custom edge banding is available in assorted trims or COM.
- Valance self front or front mounting without valance.