RENSON STRUCTURES - Algarve - Camargue - Lagune - Lapure
These elegant and practical terrace coverings offer a sun protection roof system based on rotating blades. The extruded aluminium blades rotate up to 150° and thus enable you to decide how much sun protection and/or ventilation you require.
When closed, the blades form a waterproof roof in normal showers. A gutter system drains the rainwater away towards the columns. Given its clean and light design and availability in the full range of RAL colors, the Algarve®, Camargue®, Lagune® and Lapure® structures fit in with any building style: contemporary, traditional or modern.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS -> SKYCOSELECT.COM/RENSON
• The rotating blades provide sun protection and ensure the necessary
cooling and ventilation.
• The furniture underneath the blades is also protected, even when
the blades are opened up after a rain shower; the blades are designed
in such a way that the water is drained sideways.
• The Algarve® includes a gutter which drains the water away from
the blades into the support columns.
• Quiet operation
• High-quality finish
• Easy maintenance due to durable materials
• Can be combined with our Beam® fitted with Lighting and Sound
Algarve Technical Specifications
Max. Span 157 ½” x Pivot 238” (S 4000 x P 6045 mm)
Pivot (P) depending on blade pitch
Max. height 118” (3000 mm)
Available in all RAL colors
Powder-coated (60-80 micron)
• Snow Load
Up to 22.5 lbs/sq ft (110 kg/sq m)
• Wind Resistance
Up to 74 mph (120 km/h) for closed blades